What a month!
|Baptism in the River Jordan|
- January 1 - woke up on the Mediterranean coast. The next two weeks were a whirlwind. Physically strenuous. Emotionally exhilarating.
- Sailing on the Sea of Galilee, climbing the hills of Jerusalem
|Plane wing being de-iced|
- Flew home January 11 -- a perfect day of travel for me -- others were stuck due to snow, but Delta and God got me through!
- Snowbound for a few days, which gave a chance to rest and begin some great books.
- Son-in-law's brain tumor came back. Prayer warriors uniting.
- My double aunt's funeral was yesterday. Double because she was Mother's sister and married to Daddy's brother, so I saw cousins on both sides of the family ... some I hadn't seen since we were children. I like what Tracey C. wrote on FB: "