Aaaargh, I had a post all written about Bloggiesta and it went bye-bye.
Breathe, Betty, breathe.Confession: I'm the world's worst procrastinator and I could give a run for the people in Hoarders (which I refuse to watch). So here comes Bloggiesta to make me accountable. Hmmm, that's why I started this blog in the first place -- see the subtitle up in the header.
I don't like to set goals, they're a nasty list of "must-do, should do, ought do things," tsk-tsk you haven't done them yet? So I'm joining the Fiesta, the party, the fun.
Here's my list of goals, hey cool! Amy has a mini-challenge on blogging goals. Taking a deep breath, holding it and turning blue.
- find all the review and TBR books I have around here. On the floor, on the chairs and the sofa,
under my nightstand. organize these books a la Jenn's Bookshelves.That includes writing all the review books in my little Moleskine planner I bought after reading Dash and Lily's Book of Dares organize my email with great hints from Trish of Hey, Lady.
- create a template for review posts -- hopefully I'll find a place to learn how
- start some review posts for books I haven't read yet -- with the covers, titles, release dates. This is mundane "housekeeping" which is required before the creativity
- read, read, read -- I'm so far behind and reading is beginning to be a chore that I play mindless iPad games instead of reading. (Another confession: I'm a video-game addict.)
- add a new page up at the top listing books I've already reviewed. Wish there was a way I can alphabetize them.
Read other Bloggiesta participants' posts(yes, Betty... another lecture to self: I know this is another form of procrastination -- but maybe you'll learn, so grab your pom poms and cheer them on!)