September 7, 2010
Top Ten Words
The Broke and the Bookish Top Ten Tuesday is on "Words I Love"
1. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - simply because it is the longest word I know
2. query - for one who is full of questions
3. serendipity - desirable discoveries by accident, a coincidence
4. beatitude - be attitude, a Biblical word -- reminds us to watch our attitudes
5. purr - any cat-lover knows this one!
6. strengths - a nine letter word with only one vowel
7. appetite - mmmm, I'm hungry!
8. reckon - "I reckon" says a mouthful
9. family - Father And Mother I Love You; we learn and know love in our families
10. flax - simply because........